Sunday, December 23, 2012

Taco de Paco, a new Tradition

I'm driving down the street between Christmas Shopping stops, when I see it in a side parking lot.  Oh Man ! -- it's the Taco de Paco truck.  I quickly scan traffic, change lanes and pull to a stop in the next side street.  I grab my smart phone (it's growing on me) and dial.    

"Beau", I say, "have you eaten lunch yet?   "No", he responds.
"Then don't; I'll be home shortly"

A quick u-turn, a left turn, a left turn and pull to another stop at Taco de Paco.


A quick scan of the menu and the order is placed - two Juan Burritos and two tacos.  With great anticipation, I await as the line grows larger.  The food delivered, I'm back in the car and again grab the phone.    Ring, ring ring,

"Beau - I'm on my way, get the cold beer and diet coke ready".


And then, finally, it's lunch - Taco de Paco style.


I heard he's at the same spot every Saturday.   Yep ... a new Saturday lunch tradition.   If you've not yet eaten their food, or any taco truck food for that matter, I highly recommend.   It is more than an experience, it's an excellent eat.   And, if you haven't figured it out .... I ate the whole thing; Beau did too. 

Thanks for dropping by, 
Lorrie  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?