Monday, July 16, 2012

A New Home, A New Studio

It's official; Beau & I have moved to Baton Rouge.   We shedded tons of possessions we no longer cared about and fit ourselves right into a sweet little Garden Home.   I'm not sure I'd say it is the home of our dreams, but it is a really nice one.   And, over the garage is a 225 square foot Bonus Room; perfect for my new studio.  

Previously, I called my studio CTStudios, (although I quit posting to the blog well over a year ago).   The new studio space will be called Villaridge.   I plan to dabble a bit with fiber art, but have no defined direction.  I'm just going to hang out and see what happens; perhaps a return to creativity - who knows.

I will continue to run my pattern shops - Todays Treasure and Todays Treasure 2.

And so, this is my new blog.   Here I'll be sharing life in the new house in Baton Rouge, as well as travel, arts and crafts, and whatever else may happen along.

Thanks for dropping by,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?